Pool Supplies & Water Care
All Seasons Pools & Spas is your local pool expert with more than 30 years of experience in the industry. You can find everything you need — from pool equipment to cleaning tools and products — to keep your pool in tip-top shape at any of our six Northern California locations. We’re also your one-stop shop for pool toys to make every dip as fun and relaxing as possible.
REWARDS FOR YOUR LOYALTY
STOP BY YOUR NEAREST ALL SEASONS LOCATION AND PICK UP A HASA SANI-CLOR PUNCH-CARD
CARING FOR YOUR POOL
Water care and troubleshooting
• Three-inch chlorine tablets
• Shock, pH Balancers and Stabilizers
• Salt and Clarifiers
• Phosphate Removers
• Sequestering Agents
Treating Water Problems
• Algae infestation
• Discolored water
• Cloudy water
• Organic and inorganic contaminants in water
Why pool maintenance is essential
What do your pool and your vehicle have in common? Both need regular maintenance to keep them in the best shape possible. Keeping your pool clean and well maintained protects your investment and ensures you’ll be able to enjoy your pool for many years to come.
As a pool owner, you should start by educating yourself about your pool’s interior and water.
Here are the basics:
- Make sure the interior stays free of algae and mold by maintaining water circulation and keeping your pool free of debris. Vacuuming and cleaning should be performed each week or as needed.
- Keeping your water clean means testing your water’s pH levels and chlorine levels twice each week and adjusting levels accordingly. Give your pool a shock treatment and an algae prevention treatment once each week.
There’s no doubt about it, pool maintenance takes a lot of work. If you don’t have the time or the inclination to keep your pool up to par, it may be best to leave the job to the professionals.
All Seasons Pools & Spas can help with that. We offer both repair and maintenance services to meet every customer’s need. Get in touch with us here for more information about how we can help.